Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows Remote Desktop issues

When I'm not making group video calls and/or screen sharing (using Microsoft Teams), I rarely have any connection issues, and using Microsoft Remote Desktop to connect to my work PC is relatively stable. However, under heavy load (group video calls, ...

Broadband terminated - No warning

Had been with Vodafone for 2 years or so, on the 28th August Vodafone terminates my home broadband with no notification. After spending an hour in-store(Unable to help) and 30 mins on the phone they gave me the excuses “Your neighbour has taken your ...

peter_uk by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Fire stick doesn't connect to Giga Cube

I cannot connect my Giga Cube with Fire stick. It can see it, gets the correct password but the after authentication disconnects. Connected my laptop or phone without any problem, but don't know what shall I change in Giga Cube settings to make it wo...

Effka by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

weak WiFi

Even with a small bungalow the Vodafone router WiFi is not reaching the bedrooms, I have tried 2 Repeaters and although they pickup the router well. Both then ask for my password (which is the same as the router password). However, when I put this in...

Internet dropping out

Hi, I’ve been having issues with internet dropping out all the time. It’s been happening since I’ve been with Vodafone. Constantly on the live chat, and tec 2 team. Had openreach around my house 3 times in the past month, but they tell me there’s not...

Wiles84 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet not

We had our Vodafone internet activated yesterday and were told to wait till midnight for it to work it’s the next day now and we still don’t have internet all the lights are white we can connect but we can’t access the internet .we really need it for...

No Service for 5 days and counting, how to get help!

We have had the Home Phone and Broadband service for around 4 years. It has been stable for most of that, but now it has gone wrong.* Thursday 20th August around 13:00 we found that we had no Internet access. I reset the router and noted the red ligh...

Jannie57 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Catastrophic Broadband Failure

Why is there nothing on this forum, or indeed the main website, about the absolutely catastrophic failure of VF's fibre broadband which has caused basically the whole of Essex Suffolk and Norfolk to have been without service since Monday morning?  Ev...

Internet broadband

My router is displaying no internet lights just a red light at the base, I’ve reset it and the lights turnt green for about 20 seconds then turnt back off. How do I resolve this?

Alfiec98 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone gigafast 100Mbs

Hello all.Yesterday I got gigafast 100Mbs installed and it was fine until today my download speed has dropped to between 5mb to 25mbs. I have been told there is a fault on my line so a ticket has been opened. I also noticed in logs a lot of red warni...