Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade from to HHG2500 to THG3000g

I currently have the HHG2500 and wondered if there's any benefit to upgrading to the newer THG3000g? (there's a few sealed until for sale on eBay). I'm on Superfast 1. I've been given my username / password from Vodafone so assume I'd just need to en...

Unblocked device wont reconnect

Accidently blocked my Nest thermostat last week. I've gone into the router app and unblocked it, it wont reconnect.I've tried blocking and unlocking. I've reset the router, twiceI've reset the device, many times.Even if I type in the route name and p...

Sheepy75 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Very very slow throughput speed

So I sign up to Vodafone it's been fine up until around 2 weeks ago , it's absolutely rubbish so slow it won't even load a email , won't load internet searches won't load videos , I've cleared cash , I've reset router , I've changed channels , I've s...

SSH between LANS

I have a Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub and I want to connect another router to the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub (LAN to WAN ports) to create two separate LANs. I assume that this will work.However I need to be able to SSH from my laptop on LAN1 (the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub) t...

Xbox Connection Issues

Hi everyone. I changed from Sky Broadband to Vodafone Broadband in May this year and ever since, my partner and I have had trouble with connecting to online services on Call of Duty on our Xboxes. He has an Xbox One downstairs and I have one upstairs...

AudiCaz by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

WPA2 PASSWORD

I disconnected my apple desktop from my router, whilst in the iphone app, thinking it was not my device. I am now trying to reconnect my desktop to the router but it is asking for a WPA2 key. This number is not noted on the router case. CAn anyone he...

james_1 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

THG3000 router connection problems

I have been with vodafone for just over 6 months. The first 5 were great but about 4 weeks ago my partners android phone and my Now TV stick began to have connection problems. My partners phone will only connect reliably if it is less then 3m from th...