Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connection dropping constantly

I have only been a Vodafone customer for 9 days and while I know my speeds will vary during the first 10 days or so I do not expect the connection to be continously dropping, yesterday it happened over a dozen times before it was even 1pm. I got in t...

MrMatt38 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Business Broadband IPv6

Hi,I recently decided to take up Vodafone Business Broadband (SuperFast 2) as a second line which is being activated next week. I was just wondering what the situation with Vodafone and IPv6 is? I've seen different posts on various forums around it. ...

Resolved! ASUS RT-AC86U set up

Hi guys I've picked up a RT-AC86U and I'm struggling to set it up. I have a EchoLife HG612-3B with the unlocked firmware and my DSL account and password. I'm under the impression the the HG612-3b is just plug and forget once the firmware has been upd...

Untitled.jpg

Convergedtech 2 problems

 Home broadband offline for over a month. Countless phonecalls to Vodafone taking up far too much of my time and a succession of people just not acknowledging my fault & then eventually informing me of a sync error which needs to be resolved by 'conv...

Screenshot_20200915_113614_com.android.incallui.jpg

Advanced settings for ASUS DSL-AC55u

Hi My ASUS router sync speed is pretty low compared to the VF router (however the VF router is junk that is incredibly slow and lacked required functionality).I've spoken to VF who seem to think it's wiring related, as a network engineer of 10 years,...

jp86 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband dropping out constantly

Hi i have been with vodafone for just under a week now. When the broadband is working correctly, the speeds are very good and i’m getting more than my estimated speeds. However, speeds are quite useless when the internet is down a few times an hour. ...

acon1234 by 3: Seeker
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

some websites not loading

guardian.co.uk, independent.co.uk,  ssh connection to a box in the south of England all arent loading this morning. And its all stopping at the same place . Is it just a vodafone problem  ? traceroute independent.co.uktraceroute to independent.co.uk ...

grolma by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks