Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem is widespread in my town?

Hello! I hope someone can help me because I really don't know what to do.My internet started disconnecting every half an hour or so on Friday. I contacted tech support via live chat and we did the usual, reset router, etc, then they said to put the l...

izziep by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement router - stabilisation period?

Was getting sync speed of 70mb and wifi 65mb.  Had a power cut (one of several in our village) and speed dropped to 35mb.  Customer service told me nothing wrong and still above minimum  guaranteed  speed.   Anyway dropped to 29mb and they sent an Op...

Canceling Broadband Account

Right...the broadband is terrible.  We've had many problems.  Got a new router and now we are back to slower than slow slow slow.  So we want to cancel....BUT typical we can't find our end date.  I've seen both 18 month contracts and 24 month contrac...

Mthook by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet Down

My Internet has been down since last Wednesday 23rd sept.After trying to make contact via Facebook, twitter & Chat. Saturday vodafone are finally sending an engineer out.I explained to vodafone that the Internet light was flashing white & that on the...

Jacktar by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

THG3000 OneMesh Compatibility

HiPreviously, I used TalkTalk with a TP-Link AC1750 extender. This covered my whole house.As the WiFi from the THG3000 is lower (much lower) I have had to install a second AC1750. Installing the second extender has given me problems with the WiFi dro...

do i need a modem

Hi I was hoping someone could help me.I have the Vodafone Gigafast FTTP serviceMy current setup is as follows;Vodafone Fibre Connection------->Gigapoint 801Gv2 Fibre GPON------>CAT5e RJ45------->Vodafone Router---->Home DevicesI would like to use my ...