Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Configuration instructions for TP LINK TD-W9970

Hello, Does anyone have instructions telling me exactly how to configure my TP LINK ADSL Modem Router Model: TD-W9970 in order to establish a connection to home broadband ?The Vodafone supplied modem/router will regularly stall and require a reboot a...

MJSC by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband drops out at 20:10 every evening

Hi All, every evening at 20:10 the broadband drops the connection. Router glows, I usually reset the router but it is a total pain. It's been doing the same for the past couple of weeks, other than that its usually pretty good. Any help gratefully re...

What's going on?

I left BT recently, joining Vodafone for a better tariff. The trouble is that's the only thing thats better. I work from home and have noticed a serious decline in my bandwidth since the switch and now often have problems when video conferencing. Thi...

Jk1980 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Packet loss

Hi, I recently signed up to Vodafone broadband and have noticed I am getting packet loss. This was causing 4OD to buffer constantly tonight. I do not find the current connection acceptable and would like it resolved as soon as possible please. Not a ...

fd56d928f3f7d73b9fa173c0bc5c1f3b73ba09cd-23-09-2020.png 9aa6c00aeec17c552d6e275f87933ae3f6d3ff72-01-10-2020

WPA

On my Vodafone router can I change WPA configuration from WPA 2 to WPA 3 (or at least to WPA 2(AES)) as my iphone tells me my WPA2 is weak security? Thanks

lam12 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wireless router alternative

Hello forum.Been with vodaphone broadband a few months now and i must say im not impressed with the router provided, internet keeps dropping out, certain parts of the house (only 2 bedroom semi) dont get wifi or very slow wifi and if we go outside in...

my wifi 5ghz keep disconnecting

So I have superfast 2 broadband, with vodafone connect wifi router, use 5ghz wifi because the 2ghz is slow. From now and then my 5ghz wifi signal disappear and re-appear, when i try to connect to it, it says wrong password, but to fix this i have to ...

hola232 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VPN Connections Being Blocked

All VPN connections are blanket blocked by Vodafone. The only way to allow them is to contact Vodafone directly and have them unblock them. They consider is an 'anonymizer' (as if that's a bad thing). There's no option to manage this in your online a...

verbw001 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone email address?

Hi, I've recently swapped to Vodafone broadband from Virgin.  I have a Virgin email address but that service will expire within 2 months.My question is: can I get, or do I (already) have, a vodafone email address?I use a gmail account for my work but...

NigeM by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

camera

why can't I connect my hot link and my doorbell cams to my home broadband?

mjbm by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks