Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DO NOT CHOOSE VODAFONE!

mariatoase
2: Seeker

Vodafone is not registered with Ofcom's Broadband Speeds Code of Practice. This means they only have to provide their measly minimum internet speed of between 3 and 4mbps. I am locked in a contract paying £20 a month for an awful internet connection and Vodafone has zero interest in helping me. The sales team clearly work on commission and just want your money.

They follow scripts and say how much they "understand" your frustration, yet are happy to take your money during a cost of living crisis for a service they are not even providing.

I'd recommend choosing a company that is registered with Ofcom's Broadband Speeds Code of Practice, such as BT or EE.

3 REPLIES 3

john533

Experiencing dissatisfaction with Vodafone's internet service is understandably frustrating. Since Vodafone is not registered with Ofcom's Broadband Speeds Code of Practice, there might be limitations on the service they provide. If you're locked into a contract with a subpar connection and Vodafone is unresponsive to your concerns, consider exploring alternative providers registered with Ofcom, like BT or EE, which may offer better services and adherence to industry standards. It's essential to prioritize a reliable provider that meets your internet speed requirements and provides satisfactory customer support.

Ripshod
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hey @Cynric, another one!

@john533, please don't use AI on these forums. Please post real advice from real experience. 

ho! sorry my bad 🙁