Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Like others speed slows to 2-5mb after 1930

chrissec
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Every night now my speed drops from around 40mb to 2-5mb at around 1930 - I signed up in Feb and was told I'd get 63mb and an £80 amazon voucher - within 5 months of a 2 yr contract I'm now forced to endure speeds that won't even play basic you tube. Still waiting for voucher too as couldn't open an issue till 120 days have passed - 3 weeks and still no answer. Been told to use test socket which will make no difference whatsoever. My phone contract up in 2 weeks so will move that- giving this another week and will then open an official complaint to be released from contract early - abysmal service when all I want is what I signed up for

4 REPLIES 4

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @chrissec - I understand how important it is to have a stable connection, especially now. Could you confirm if you have these issues over WiFi and wired connections?

For us to run some tests on your line and get your speeds up to where they should be could you drop us a message on social media please? Make sure to include your landline/account number and a link back to your post on here so that you don't have to repeat yourself.

I should already be on the system as I am currently on day 2 of being plugged in to the test box so my speeds can apparently be analysed

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you for confirming @chrissec For us to check on the ticket that has been raised for you we'd need to access your account. Could you use the link provided above to contact us on social media please?

gipjon
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Sounds like a cable link issue ask vodafone to check the cable link status