Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Call divert on fibre

Ponyman
4: Newbie

When I moved to full fibre at the beginning of Dec 2022 I switched on "divert on no answer" and it was working fine. The day before yesterday I was expecting a call I wanted to take on my landline so I switched it off. I now can't turn it back on again and Vodafone tell me the service is not available on full fibre.

5 REPLIES 5

Ponyman
4: Newbie

An update: I first raised this with VF on chat yesterday afternoon. The support person led me through the *61* route that I had already tried with no success so he said he would escalate it to next level. They rang me this morning and after 25 minutes told me the service was not available on fibre. I then rang complaints who insisted the service was available and I needed to wait 72 hours for it to activate. I said they needed to get their story straight and I expect a call back!

I have now had an email:

Hello,

Just to let you know that (my phone no) now has call management features added - including Anonymous Caller Rejection, Call Divert and Call Waiting.

There'll be a charge of £2.50 for this on your monthly bill.

We've sent this email to you automatically, so unfortunately you can't reply to it directly.

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@Ponyman So VF are applying a charge for something you already had? That's a bit sneaky.

Ripshod

Double - whammy. Other networks give you these basic "call features" for free. Anything to make ££££££££

I wager in this case it won't work. 

Jayach

I agree with @Ripshod, I very much doubt it will work.

The email suggests they think you are still on the PSTN, where (for a price) those options are available.