Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Caller Display not working

crankcaller
3: Seeker

I have a Panasonic telephone on my landline - which on BT had caller display working for years.

Since moving to Vodafone about a month ago the Caller display has never worked. It was on my account as a free package.
I have tried three times via chat and phone to have this resolved.

Each time I'm told it will be fixed - and isn't.

Yesterday I spoke to someone who said it would be resolved.

My landline is directly into the Openreach  Mk3 wall socket as this is what the instructions told me to do on setup.

I woke this morning to an sms message from Vodafone telling me they've now removed free Caller display from my number. There is nowhere in my account to switch this back on.  

Who do I have to speak to to get this working?

9 REPLIES 9

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @crankcaller - we'll be happy to help with adding Caller Display back onto your account and getting to the bottom of why this may not be working for you. So we can help to resolve this, please drop us a message over on Facebook or Twitter if you're still facing issues. By including your Community username and link to your post when reaching out, you won't need to write your query again 👍

FlipFlopMan

I'm having the exact same issue. Did they eventually resolve it? Please let me know how. Thanks.

Hi @FlipFlopMan, has the caller display ever worked since your landline has been with us? If your a new customer to the service, did you request caller display at the point of sale? 

I've only been with Vodafone for a month or so and, as far as I know, caller display stopped working at the time of the switch. Caller display was one of the features required when I signed up and from my research was/is available. It's also shown as activated on my account.

Cheers for that information @FlipFlopMan. If you drop us a message using Facebook or Twitter, our broadband team will be happy to help with getting this sorted. You can find all the social media contact details here

I'm not on social media and the online chat function is not working today. I did eventually manage to get through by phone to speak with someone. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved soon.

Thanks for the update, you'll have to let us know when the service is up and running 🙂

After another phonecall to support it was working. Has kept working since.

Thanks. Good to know. I'm on my second "we've made some changes and it will take 24 hours to take effect". Fingers crossed for tomorrow.