Ask

Solution

No Caller id

macynwa
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Had Vodafone installed on the 15th

But I'm not getting caller id

I have a gigaset phone which was working perfectly under BT showing incoming numbers (and names if they was in the phone book)

Now with Vodafone (changing absolutely nothing) all I get is external call everytime someone rings and obviously these calls are not even logged in call history as there's no number etc been displayed

I spoke to someone on chat who said there is nothing wrong on there end and to check my handset is compatible

The fact I've had this working for 2 years suggest my handset is perfectly fine I then reset the base stations and the handset but still all I get is external call 

What to do next? as quite frankly the service is no good to me without caller display as I'm currently working from home so need to know what's business and what isn't as well as block spam callers 

Thanks in advance

Mark

3 REPLIES 3

MarkD

Hi @macynwa, when you look at a breakdown of your bills or the MyVodafone account, is it showing that you have caller display active? Can you also let us know if your a business or a consumer customer please? 🙂

Hi it was active and listed on there 

I read somewhere that a fix is to deactivate then reactivate so I used the app to deactivate but there was no option to turn it back on so I contacted support who said they would re add it but I'm still not getting any caller ID atall

And I'm a consumer customer

Thanks

Mark

Same experience here. Did they eventually resolve the issue? If so, how?