Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant receive calls on landline from Three or Smarty after number port

Smilin
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was meant to go live with Vodafone Full Fibre on the 14th December. It didn't happen until the 15th December. The number port was due the next day, but because it was a Friday, Vodafones system wouldn't allow it. This caused an issue with the number port, and it finally got ported on the 28th December.

Since then, I have tested the landline by calling from other landlines, VoIP lines, and mobile phone networks. All work fine except Smarty, which on my mobile reaches TalkTalk Call Safe (my old provider) and the other phones ring and ring but don't actually ring the landline.

I Spoke to Vodafone on the 28th, who said it''s an issue with Talk Talk not cancelling the service. I called Talk Talk the same day, and they scheduled my cancelation for the 1st January.

Today, 3rd January, my Smarty phone still rings through to Talk Talk Call Safe, and the other two Smarty mobiles no longer ring, and just end the call after a second.

Who do I need to speak to, as Vodafone are fobbing me off saying that they can call me fine, so its not an issue with them, and Talk Talk say the line is now cancelled with them. Smarty point blank don't want to know, saying its an issue with the number port?

1 REPLY 1

Lucy_F

Hi @Smilin sorry to hear you're facing this trouble. You can run troubleshooting on your landline via our self serve options here, or via our dedicated Broadband App here. Doing so can raise the problem to our Second Line Technical Team for further investigation. Alternatively, this would need to be queried with our Broadband Support Teams, whom are contactable on 03333040191 or Live Chat here.