Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Diverting to mobile

deets
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Ok so I have a vodafone landline ONLY FOR PURPOSE OF CONNECTING TO B/BAND. I don’t have or use a phone as a landline. 
I need to hear a OTP call message urgently. I cannot call 2 or whatever number is from a landline as don’t have a landline phone device. Can I go to my account and  divert calls to my landline so I can answer with my mobile phone?  Is it possible to check my landline phone voicemail perhaps using my mobile.  ? 

6 REPLIES 6

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I don't know what an OTP call message is. If you mean a voice mail, why would someone leave you a voice mail if you don't have a phone and how would they know the number?

Could you not borrow a hand set just to receive the message?

Jayach

I found this help article, but as usual with Vodafone I can't tell if it's for mobile, land line or both.

How do I manage call diverts? (vodafone.co.uk)

Jayach

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @deets! You're able to set up call diverts from your landline to your mobile. For how to do this, please click here to see our Home Phone guide. Call Diverts is on page 3 🙂

Hi thanks for replying. Do I still need to use a landline phone to activate the call divert, initially?  As, like I say, I dont actually have a phone plugged into the socket. I simply use it to connect to b/band. 

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking at the instructions in the guide, once you've called the number to set up call diverts, you'll need a handset for the landline to dial in the divert itself