Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Superfast 1 plan- landline included?

ferretlove_uk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am thinking of joining Vodafone, their Superfast 1 fibre broadband plan for £19.50. I was just wondering whether landline (rental) is included in this deal? I can't believe the price as I'm currently paying about that much for landline alone. I did phone them and they said landline is included but I still can't believe it so thought I ask on here. Nowhere does it state that landline is actually included in the deal...

And if it is true that landline rental is free- what happens if the landline develops a fault? Does Vodafone fix it or would I be liable to pay for it?

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Yes, landline is included. (just the same as most providers).

There are no inclusive calls, and if it is faulty Vodafone will call out Openreach (same as everyone else)

Yes they are cheap, but if you do need support it is horrific. You take a chance, probably every thing will be fine.

Edit: If you go via the comparison sites at the moment there may be vouchers available.

Thank you. I hope everything will be okay. Yes I am aware of the voucher and it's running out today. If I change to Vodafone, I will be hit with a £190 penalty from Plusnet but over 2 years I would save £360 so this deal is good. I read about poor customer support in some cases but yes, lets hope nothing goes wrong!

Jayach

I've got my fingers crossed for you.🤞

I'm surprised PlusNet were that much more expensive, I thought they were one of the "budget" providers.

Plusnet were approx £20 for landline and £8 for fibre- and the price for fibre was a special half price offer. With the offer Vodafone has on at the moment, with a £120 voucher for Tesco or Amazon, it works out at about £15 per month! Almost half price. Too good to pass although I'm a bit nervous but will sign up now...