cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Business Full Fibre, Digital Voice, Call forwarding?

modd1uk
2: Seeker

Hi, hopefully I can get some information that will help me going forward, I'll try and keep it as simple as possible.

Vodafone business broadband (500mb) was installed last week, they gave me a digital voice number which is actually a really good number.

I saw I could add call forwarding to my account for £2.50 per month but am I right in thinking I need a calls package for £8 a month in order to get the calls forwarded to my mobile?

The plan was to advertise the landline and mobile number but have it all come through to one mobile phone.

Are there any other costs involved re call diverting once you pay the £2.50 per month & £8 per month?

I will add - I plan on unplugging the Vodafone router and using my own equipment, so no physical phones bar my mobile.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I don't believe call forwarding (along with most other calling features) are available on digital voice, see this post:

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Landline/Calling-features-now-available-on-Digital-Voice/m-p/2747328...

But things may have changed, so check with Vodafone yourself.

modd1uk

I applied it to my account last night as a test, £2.50 a month, I would have hoped it was compatible or the option to add it should be turned off surely?

Jayach

Have you actually tested it yet?

modd1uk

Well if I understand correctly, without a calls package the call divert wouldn't work anyway?

Jayach

I suspect, if it's available, it would work but without a calls package you would pay for the diverted call.

As you have probably found, it's nearly impossible to actually find details about Vodafone services, but if you look here:

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/cs/groups/public/documents/document/vfcon093939.pdf

it says "8. Call Management Feature Package includes Anonymous Caller Rejection, Call Waiting and Call Divert. (Call charges for the diverted part of the call may apply as per your Vodafone Broadband and Phone Services plan and add-ons)"

Make of that what you will.