Hi.  

My agreement end for 5GB tablet plan .

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@Asi2016 

Find the info in How-do-I-cancel. 

A contract does not automatically end but instead drops onto a 30 day rolling contract.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help as well can the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Please leave any direct debit in place until any final amount is collected and you receive a sorry your leaving letter and £0 bill.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Asi2016 

If you are trying to find your agreement end date for your mobile broadband plan, the easiest way to find the information will be from your online account.  Although you have a mobile broadband plan and would be unable to use the Application there is further information here:  How can I find My contract end date? 

When you started the contract, you should also have received an email detailing your contract period with the contract end date and it might be worth checking if the email is still in your inbox.

When you are near to the end of your commitment period, Vodafone should send a notification to your device but being automated, it's not to be relied upon.

I hope that helps and answers the question.