Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't contact Vodafone - where is my delivery

biancomarco90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi! I ordered a dongle that was suppose to come today but I checked the delivery company website and they refused to take the order so it's going back to vodafone! It's impossible to contact them despite I tried several times and different ways (calls, emails, live chat). Can anyone explain what's going on please?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @biancomarco90 

Vodafone would have kept you updated throughout the order process with email updates.

If the device is out for delivery today, you would have received an updated email with a tracking number.  Follow this link to get an update from Vodafone on the delivery of your order:  Getting Your Order 

Thanks Ann,

Unfortunately the delivery company told me that the item was sent back to Vodafone without leaving the deposit this morning. They told me to contact Vodafone but as I was saying it's impossible. The result is that I don't know what happened, when I'll get my device and sim card and why I'm paying for something that I can't use.

Thanks for your interest though

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @biancomarco90 If you've been advised that the device has been returned to us, this would suggest that there has been an issue with the order and it may have been cancelled. I'd recommend reaching out to our Social Media Team here. They'll be able to give you a definite answer and advise how to place your order again.