Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Constant broadband disconnects

Thelaggygamer94
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My broadband constantly disconnects. Vodafone Fibre. Every time the phone rings we have a dropout for 30 seconds. The internet drops out 5-10 times a day minimum. We have had 2 engineer visits booked where someone from Openreach was supposed to come, but they haven’t bothered to turn up. This isn’t fair. When the broadband Works it’s fine but the drop outs are ridiculous. We are new to vodafone and we are constantly getting passed around and the problem is not getting sorted. We need a solution. We live in a 3 floor house, and have had broadband cables wired in through the wall. We are unable to move our router due to the fact that the ethernet cables will not reach. There has been talks of a master socket but there is nothing we can do. We’ve tried booking an engineer visit on many occasions, my parents have stayed home all day but NO ONE doesn’t bother to turn up. What are we supposed to do? Keep paying for a service we aren’t happy for? We have made multiple phonecalls, many tests and the problem still remains. I’d say send an engineer but will they bother turning up. We need a solution. I can’t play xbox, my parents can’t use the internet for wifi which is costing them so much money on the phone bill. This is the opposite to what we expected from VF.

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Thelaggygamer94, I'm really sorry to hear about all the problems you're having with these drop outs and apologise for any inconvenience this is causing. 

So I can take a look into this for you and run some diagnostics, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.