Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile broadband doesn't work

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have data only SIM pay as you go. On 30 October my modem indicated good connection but I couldn't access any websites. When I log in to "My Vodafone" account my data pack was deleted (and 2.17 GB of unused data).
On 31 October I bought another data pack.
On 01 November again my modem indicated good connection but I couldn't access any websites. My new data pack was not deleted but it doesn't work.

In my personal details I added postcode, my data only SIM number and account number.
Any help appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous, this does sound odd! We'll need to take a closer look at your account to get to the bottom of this. I'd recommend reaching out to our social media team here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jack, I've sent messages to @VodafoneUK. One was answered by Al.
Please take a look at my account.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you for getting in touch with us on social media @Anonymous. If they haven't already, our team will pick up your conversation as soon as possible and get this looked into for you 😊 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem was solved by Muhammad from Vodafone team. Thank you. Let's hope it will stay that way.
My account didn't work as it should. Some extra data was added to my data pack and this fixed the issue.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's brilliant news @Anonymous I've fed your thanks on to Muhammad from our Social Media team. He's happy to hear he got everything sorted for you 😁 If you need anything else, you know where we are. If not, have a great weekend.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, my data pack is still not working.
A week ago I used up extra 2GB of data added on my account which proves that connection isn't a problem. Now I try again to find help on Twitter.
Seven members of social media team tried to help me. They asked the same questions and disappeared. I understand it is a difficult technical problem but solution is so simple. Send me a new SIM with data pack I paid for. Why waste our time? There was no response when I proposed this solution.

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Anonymous 

Cheers for letting us know. One of our agents on Social Media is picking up your message now, so expect a reply anytime soon! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Stubbo, chatting with your agents on social media is not a problem.
The eighth member of social media team replied to my message after seventeen days of asking for help.
The problem is that they are unable to reactivate my data pack and refuse to send me a new SIM with data pack I paid for.