Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refund

Stitomyr11
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi
I've got a mobile hotspot at home. Recently it's become faulty and i sent it for a repair. It's already been 2 weeks since they received the device. Their message was "Just to update you, we weren't able to fix the issue with your device, so we've given you a like-new alternative instead". 
And almost 2 weeks passed and i haven't received new device so far. But i was charged fully recently according to my contract.

Am I eligible for a refund for the time i'm not using it?

3 REPLIES 3

Effie

Hey @Stitomyr11 I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear that you've not yet received the new device. Once you have it, please speak to one of the support teams on either Social Media, LiveChat or via 0333 304 0191 so they can look into correcting your bill for the time you have been unable to use it. 

Is there also a telephone number i can contact Repair Center? Their email with the info that they'd send a new device was on 03 July, now it's 16th and still nothing from them

The Social Media Team can get in touch with them on your behalf and find out what is happening with the device @Stitomyr11 They can also check your account for any communication notices from the Repair Centre.