Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to connect to mobile wifi app or website

JinnyTCat
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi - I am trying to connect to the mobile wifi app or website. Both  my phone and laptop are connected to my Vodafone mobile wifi.

The website says the password is incorrect. It says the password is on my device label, so I entered the wifi key as the password. I can't see anything else on the label which it might be, and have not changed this.

The phone app says it can't connect. I have not changed the LAN domain. When I try to scan the barcode on the device label, it says the network "could not be provisioned".

Many thanks for any help,

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @JinnyTCat 

It sounds like your mobile broadband has not been activated, the SIM will activate when it makes a connection to the internet.

See here:  Getting Started 

If you still have problems, this will be something Customer Service or live chat will be able to solve.  Alternatively, follow this link and sent the Social Team a message through social channels here: Contact Us 

Thank you for the reply; I have been using the wifi device for some months and am on it now, so I assume the SIM is activated. The links are very helpful - I appreciate it.