Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

mobile wifi information and refund

karen-ann
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I had a mobile wifi that was converted to a holding plan  when I no longer needed the 30 day contract. I have an order number but never received the confirmation e-mail or letter I was expecting (and only just realised it never came),  It's not in my junk mail . So i don't know how to access the device/plan should I need to, or where the refund is that I was given when I canceled the 30-day contract. Can anyone help me access?  thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'm not sure what you mean when you say “ holding plan 

A contract cannot be put on hold unless the person is in the armed forces and has been deployed,  and does not end unless ended by the contract holder or if Vodafone end it for one of the reasons held in their Terms and Conditions.

A Payg type account auto ceases after 180 days of non usage.

Your account cannot be accessed from the forum @karen-ann 

Please contact customer services via Live Chat or 0333 3040191 or the Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll help you with your queries.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks, and Sorry, I don't know the correct terminology. I cancelled the pay monthly plan and was moved to one such that I'm not paying anything now but can reactivate the mobile wi-fi , and payg if I need to use it again. But I don't have details of how to do this and didn't get the refund that was agreed.

BandOfBrothers

No worries @karen-ann 

So I'm not sure what they've done with your account i.e Pay Monthly to a Payg account so you'll need to contact Vodafone UK Customer services via one of the ways I mentioned above.

They'll get you sorted.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.