Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
Whole Banbury area.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes I have tried pixel3 and brand new note 10 plus 5g
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
None, just 4g bars are going up and down
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
About 3-4 weeks ago, me and few other friends with Vodafone network
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Issue is permanent, already tried troubleshooting without positive outcome.
Thanks for providing those details @RDS5000. I've checked both of your local masts (32195 and 3083) and can't seem to find any issues.
Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.
Thank you for your reply. I have sent requested data thru facebook few hours ago and waiting for vodafone team to reply. Hopefully they will be able to resolve my issue.