Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Client website blocked by Vodaphone

pjmdigital
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there,

I am writing on behalf of one of our clients. They operate two websites selling womens nightwear and lingerie. We've been made aware from a customer that access to the websites are blocked by Vodaphone. Once they go in and allow "adult content" they can get to the sites no problem, but obviously it raises the issue that potentially other Vodaphone customers are unable to access our sites.

The two sites are https://marlonlingerie.co.uk/ and https://indigo-sky.co.uk/ 

Please can you move these off the block list?

thanks

Phil @ pjm:digital

5 REPLIES 5

Mike

@pjmdigital I have just sent a request to the re-classification team for them to look at both websites. It can take around 10 working days for the review to be fully completed, but this is often a lot sooner.  

Thanks @Mike if you can reply on here when the issue is sorted, as I'm unable to check myself. Thanks for the fast response.

Mike

I will keep an eye on this for you @pjmdigital if once they have looked at the website they can't see any issues it will just automatically stop been stopped. If they do flag any issues or reasons why it should still be blocked, I will let you know.  

vebba
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

We have been experiencing an issue as well, used a VPN and the client launched find, but trying direct the Tranquility server just keeps timing out. Sisi works fine however.

Changed the ports, and changed things on the router but nothing worked, we are also with Vodafone, my gf was able to access the website occasionally. I don't know what VF customer services would be able to do to be honest, it seems this might have been caused by a back office team trying the block some malicious content and the ports used by the EVE client got caught in the crossfire.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vebba - please can you confirm if this is relating to Vodafone mobile users accessing the site, or Vodafone Home Broadband users?