Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Company website blocked by Secure Net

mmobility
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

our company webapp is incorrectly blocked by secure net.

https://my-smartbike.com

We would really appreciate any kind of help.

Thank you.

19 REPLIES 19

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ryamazaki - I've taken a look at your site and it's currently being flagged as 'Malicious' by one security vendor. This shows here. Please look into this and come back to me here, once it's been checked and cleared. We can then request the site to be reviewed.

Thank you @Gemma for your reply.

We have reported to the vendor the false positive. This has happened to us more times in the past with this vendor and they are not usually very agile in giving us a response. 

Meanwhile, can you add us to the white list? Because all our users who connect through Vodafone are blocked and cannot use our service and it is very urgent for us to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ryamazaki - I've requested it to be reviewed to see what our Support Team advise in the meantime. This is logged under reference INC000005000604. We'll let you know when we've an update. 

Thank you @Gemma. We can confirm that the security vendor has removed the false positive and now our domain does not have any 'Malicious' URL flagged.

Hey @ryamazaki I hope you are doing well! The site has now been classified as 'Computing'. Please allow 24 hours for changes to take effect and ensure that you clear cache and cookies before trying the site again. If you have any issues after 24 hours, please do let us know! 

Thank you @Effie for your response. 

We have checked the connection to our domain through Vodafone and it seems that it is still blocked 

ryamazaki_0-1699866630933.png

Thanks for letting us know @ryamazaki 

We'll re-raise this and let you know as soon as we have any updates 🙂

Hi @ryamazaki Thanks for your patience, we've had a response. This should now be resolved. Can you please test and let us know how you get on?

Hi @Lucy_F  it is working now!

Thank you!!

This is great to hear @ryamazaki I'm glad it's all working now! If you need help with anything else at all, please do give us a shout.