Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Coverage checking map inaccurate

DTRDN
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why does your coverage checker claim you provide a service that is good in areas that you cannot connect calls or access data? Your signal is getting progressively worse for all Vodafone customers I’ve spoken with, yet you just direct us to your false coverage checking map.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I’m not sure what all that means, all I know is everyone I know on  Vodafone has been suffering from slower data and poor phone reception.  The entire service  has been depreciating over the last year or so.   Calls regularly cut out. I don’t want to have to keep fiddling with settings or changing this and that, I just want to make and receive  phone calls which don’t continually cut out.

Vodafone seem to have made one upgrade to their system,  in the past when you were in a signal dead spot, unable to make any calls,  the phone would show no signal,   Now, even when the phone is unable to connect, or has no access to data, the little logo on the screen still shows bars of signal ir the 4G icon!.  
 How about they actually provide the service we pay for, instead of just giving silly advice, showing immaculate maps and  even making our phones lie to us!  

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

And no Vodafone forum, my issue has not been solved, you have not given any solution as your big green tick is now falsely representing 

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@DTRDN Only you as OP has access to the "best answer?" option in the message drop-down menu. Nobody else can mark a post as the solution.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DTRDN -  I understand you've already spent time trying to get this resolved. We would like to run some internal checks on the sites in your area and check the expected coverage there. If you change your mind, then please message us on Social Media