Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network Dropout S24

Irisu
3: Seeker

Hi,

My Vodafone network keeps dropping out on my Galaxy S24, I also have a Galaxy Watch 6 connected to it. The issue I am having is that the Vodafone network keeps dropping out on it, people are unable to make calls to me, but I will get a text message from them to say that they can't get through.

If I turn my wifi off to try to connect to the 4g or 5g network, it takes a while to connect.

I can't tell if incoming calls are blocked when my phone is in standby or not, as when I have had calls made to it, it has been in standby.

I have tried all the usually steps, such as switching to Vodafone manually, switing aeroplane mode on and off, restarting the phone. I have even made steps like changing to an eSIM incase it was a physical issue, checking power settings, and adding certain contacts to the allowed contacts on Do not Disturb mode.

So I am all out of ideas on what else to try to fix this issue, I don't know if there is a setting on the watch that is causing a conflict, I haven't checked this yet. I have checked local network coverage, and there are no issue locally.

As you can imagine, this is very frustrating.

Thanks for any help.

3 REPLIES 3

Irisu

Additional:

I have open up SIM card status and have the following.

Network: Vodafone UK
Mobile network state: Disconnected
Service state: In service
Signal strength: -103 dBm 37 asu (hovers between -99 dBM and -109 dBm)
Mobile voice network type: NR SA
Mobile data network type: NR SA
Roaming: Not roaming

This has been happening to me for the last day. (S23)  Coincided with a SIMO plan update.  Phone restart seems to fix it for me .. really annoying though as I'm missing calls from family. Probably an on-going issue after problems they had earlier in the week

It's been about a week for me, which is why I finally made an account because I've run out of ideas on what to try, and the online support wasn't any use.