Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DA16 - Welling

Annio
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Yes, around this area. I have lived for 8y in CR0 and I never had this issue before.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
DA16 3LS

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Yes, vodafone also sent me another SIM.

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

The download speed is around 2-4Mbps

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

All

6) When did you first notice this issue?

Since I moved to the area, last week. 

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

It is intermittent. I ran loads of speed tests, and one out of 15 the speed goes up to 240Mbps for a couple of seconds, before dropping again to the 2-4Mbits. 
I haven't noticed any difference throughout the day

11 REPLIES 11

I did live chat a few times already, last time a few hours ago. The person on the other side kept insisting that the system is working fine. I have still 1.5y in this contact and I have been told that I need to pay £280 if I want to exit early. 

I don't know what else to do. I could understand that the speed is subpar, but I can't have calls dropping and been told that the system is working as expected.

Screenshot_20210730-192736.jpg

This is a speed test right now.