cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Phone number transfer issue as well as registering account(s) for mobile and broadband

jaspalsd
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

3 key issues:

1. I signed up for the mobile broadband last week with the transfer of the phone number via a pac code going through late yesterday afternoon. However , this morning I had a notification "Not registered on Network", so I went to a local store and they said the case was still open. However, email communications clearly states the pac code transfer would have been for yesterday and I was able to make calls yesterday on the new SIM card. The i store assistant today said it'll take 24 hours to make my line active but I'm already paying for a service which worked yesterday.

2. I was unable to register my account for mobile despite the user credentials and security passwords being recognise and tested by entering incorrect passwords. I kept getting an internal server error or other kinds. This also happened in store on the weekend when I collected the new SIM. Temporary passwords etc.

3. I also signed up to the broadband the day after purchasing the SIM card, and although my broadband will not be active till 2 weeks, I had to create another account and couldn't link my mobile. Still I can't register this online either.

Not great....any advice from an employee from Vodafone as I've tried everything possible to troubleshoot these issues.

thanks

12 REPLIES 12

Thomas_H

Your online account issues are likely tied to the port in issue. As the online account pulls information from the active numbers in the account. If there's porting in progress it will cause issues with logging in. Please reach out to my team here and we can check with porting.

Hi,

I received an email "...we've finished moving your number ...

...All you have to do to complete the transfer is make a call or send a text"

Unfortunately, this has not resolved the issue as the same error message appears.

Have you contacted us so we can look into it for you? 

Can't call..

Can't register an account because of internal sender errors and therefore no live chat 

No Email to contact 

Nope I'm pretty much screwed and can't wait to put in a massive complaint since I

missed an important hospital consultation on the phone

Still no service

Is anyone going to prioritise my case since my hospital appointment has now been pushed back at least a month (yet to be confirmed) for which there was a big waiting time already 

I had service Monday late afternoon (day of exchange) and Tuesday morning 

Frankly ridiculous that you've cut off my service 

Jesus christ

Truly pathetic service 

What are vodafkne doing? Peope who try to call me shows that my number is invalid???!!!!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jaspalsd - I'm sorry to hear you've missed these important calls. I can understand how much you need the connection right now.

I've searched our Social Media channels for a message from you, by using the name you've registered to the Community and nothing's showing under that name. If you haven't yet contacted us there, please message us and include a link to this thread. That will save you needing to explain everything again. 

Jaspalsd28

I went to the slough store today they were online to your tech team but they cut off the chat after 6pm..wonderful

Now I have an email saying I have 4gb of data.. umm no I went through top cashback it should be 6gb for £7

I'm.getting scammed 

@jaspalsd wrote:

Jaspalsd28

I went to the slough store today they were online to your tech team but they cut off the chat after 6pm..wonderful

Now I have an email saying I have 4gb of data.. umm no I went through top cashback it should be 6gb for £7

I'm.getting scammed 

There should be 2 cashback

£25.50 cashback for mobile 6gb at £7 12 months 

£89 cashback approx for pro fiber 2, £25 , 24 month contract woth £3 discount for mobile package

Failure to confirm and I'll exercise my legal right to withdraw from the contract