Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Full 4G but no Internet

Noodle86stu
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

For a few weeks now I've had no Internet connection when connected to just my data. I've never had this before in my house. 

The signal in the area is good, DH6 Durham, and I've contacted Vodafone and they recommend a new SIM. I am still having an issue. 

Why, all of a sudden could I be in a 4G black spot? 

24 REPLIES 24

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you're also having some network issues @Bolton101 - I know how important it is to stay connected. As you've mentioned you're in a different location, we'll need to look at your local masts to see what's going on. 

Please follow these steps to provide the necessary details. 

Hi Bolton101

No answers from Vodafone. I was put thru to the social media team and they escalated my issue on Monday with a response within 24-48hrs. I'm still waiting.

Tomorrow I'll be looking to cancel my contract. 

Hi RMH,

Just had an update from Vodafone. They advised a fix date of 08/02 but that's now moved to the 01/03. 

I have asked again for a cancellation and they have agreed. My contract start date has now been moved to 08/02 and I am now in my 14 day cooling off period and I have to return my handset to my local store.

They tried to agree a £40 compensation fee then a 15% discount to my bill. 

Hi Noodle86stu,

Great that you have finally got somewhere!

😊

When they say 'a fix date', are they now acknowledging that something is broken in the DH6 area?

I've yet to move contract/lodge a formal complaint, you see.

Yes, they told me there was no issue but then told me of a 2nd mast that was due an upgrade.

They were very keen for me to stay but I'm not waiting until March for £40.