Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Full 4G no network connection

Saffyre
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve had this issue since February, mainly in the postcode where I work in PE9

4G coverage appears to be good yet the phone will not connect to 4G, it is intermittent, or incredibly slow.

I have phoned many times since February, especially when it started happening in other locations I visited (Nottingham and Marlow). I have phoned Vodafone many times about this issue. I have also received credit on my account because of this issue. This mainly happens in the afternoon/evening. Mornings are bizarrely fine.

This is not an issue with my phone as it happens on all the phones I own (my husband’s and my children - all on Vodafone).

Yes, every time it happens I manually reset the network and change network and then put it back to Vodafone.

I am at the end of my tether. I cannot rely on having the 4G connectivity I pay for.

I have no transferred three of the four phones I own to another network as I need to know my kids are safe, but I’m stuck with Vodafone as my airtime contract doesn’t end until 2023.

I have been with Vodafone 25+ years and am gutted that I have not received the service I am used to for the past 6 months.

1 REPLY 1

Steph

Hi @Saffyre I hope you're well. It's disappointing to hear that you have been having issues with the network, I know how frustrating it can be. So I can look into this further, please complete all of the troubleshooting steps and answer all of the network questions here. When you're done, pop the template with your answers onto this thread.