Welcome to Vodafone Community
Post Title: 'First half of post code - GU7 - GODALMING
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
ALL OVE THE AREA OF GU72LB - EASHING LANE, ARONNS HILL, NEW DEVELOPMENT AT OAKFORD PARK, AND OVER TO PRIMROSE RIDGE.
2) What is the full postcode of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
ITS THE SAME
EVERYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT SIGNAL IN THIS AREA,
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
IT IS RENOWNED FOR VERY LOW SIGNAL AND THEN DROPS OUT TO NO SIGNAL.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
PERMANENT, ALL THE TIME, THE PHONE MAST CAN BE SEEN FROM THIS AREA BUT MAYBE THE TECHNOLOGY IS POINTING TOWARDS TOWN AND OUR AREA SITS SLIGHTLY BEHIND, MISSING THE SIGNAL CATCHMENT AREA.
Hello @STEVENPHILLIPS3 - thanks for providing all the above information 👍
I've checked your postcode and I can see (as you've mentioned) that you're in a lower coverage area - we'd only expect you to see good 3G and 4G coverage outdoors.
There aren't currently any planned local network upgrades in the next three months, you can keep an eye out on our Network Status Checker for information on this - just clicked the planned coverage button on the bottom right hand corner.
To help keep you connected in your home, I'd recommend activating Wi-Fi Calling on your phone.