Ask

Solution

My site is being blocked by securenet

BespokeSpace
3: Seeker

Hello,

I am the owner of

bespoke-space.com, i made handmade rings and pens for clients and have been for 5 years. Several clients, including myself are experiencing securenet issues, unable to access the website/orders/accounts and tracking with warnings being displayed. My website is created on shopify and had full SSL installed and I am not operating with anything illegal.

This has had a profound and negative effect on my business. Can anyone help me resolve this please

Best Regards 😊

1000033497.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

CallumR

Hey @BespokeSpace Thanks for reaching out to us. 

We've now raised a case for our Network team to investigate your website being blocked. Once we have any update, we'll reply to this thread. Your case reference - INC000004941437.

Andy

Hi @BespokeSpace 👋 We have been advised that your site has now been reclassified, if you still have any issues please let us know.

Hello, 

I have since changed my website host, and I have noticed that I cannot access bespoke-space.com from the Vodafone network as before. 

it shows that my website is not secure, although it is. Can you please look at this, some clients are reporting access issues. 

Regards

Panny

Hi @BespokeSpace Running a scan via VirusTotal 2/93 security vendors flagged the URL as malicious. Please review this here, once the scan comes back clean, if the issues persists, please let us know. 

Thank you for the information, i am unsure why this is the case. i have contacted my developer and asked for a solution. I will contact you once it shows as clear. It may be due to my site being down for 4 months. 

Hello

I have resolved the issue and bespoke-space.com is now clear. Please examine why clients on secure net / Vodafone can not access my website. 

Many thanks

Thank you for the confirmation @BespokeSpace. To double-check, since the URL has been marked clean by security vendors, have Vodafone users confirmed that they're still unable to access your website? 

Hi, yes it still is marked as unsafe by vodafone. they are unable to access it on your network. 

BespokeSpace

Hello,

I am the owner of

bespoke-space.com, i made handmade rings and pens for clients and have been for 5 years. Several clients, including myself are experiencing securenet issues, unable to access the website/orders/accounts and tracking with warnings being displayed. My website is created on shopify/Ecwid and has full SSL installed and I am not operating with anything illegal. 

This has had a profound and negative effect on my business. Can anyone help me resolve this please

Best Regards 

BespokeSpace_0-1719221753406.png