Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) There is valmost no 4G occurs over the whole village.
2) From the centre of the village RG8 7AN to the outskirts
3) This poor signal occurs on all Vodafone phones and also while using my sim in different phones.
4) The poor signal means that we only have 3G signal occasionally with 1 bar of 4G signal that quickly reverts to 3G
5) This seems to be mainly a 4G issue, but even on 3G we sometimes have poor mobile phone quality audio calls
6) Thi shas been happening for some time. I noticed it in late last year, November/December 2020 and it has not improved.
7) This is a permanent issue
Thanks for providing this information @ahmortimer 👍 I've taken a look at your local network and although the service is a little patchy in nearby areas, our 4G service is strong at the postcode provided. The mast serving you (2010), is working as expected and has experienced no recent outages. I can see you've advised this happens over a large area and the issue persists with your SIM in another phone. These both indicate the issue could be connected to your phone or SIM as these are the common factors in all your connections. I'd like to take a closer look into this for you and may need access to your account, as we're unable to do this via a public forum such as our Community, pop us a message through one of our social channels we'll check this for you 😊 When you message us, please include your Community ID and a link to this post.
Thanks for the reply. I've been checking the network service checker regularly to see whether there are any reported issues in the area. Even though the reported strength is good, I can confirm that it is not. This isn't just an issue with my phone but everyone else who has been to visit the area and who are on Vodaphone. What can I do to report this as an issue.
The best way to raise this would be with our Social Media team @ahmortimer, we have a number of experts and if they're unable to resolve this issue, they'll be able to raise a case with our network engineers on your behalf. Just pop us a message using the hyperlink in my previous message 😊