Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

EverlyV
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Secure Net is incorrectly blocking a website I host https://www.nationwiderenewables.co/ customers are unable to access the site as a result. It is a solar company and securely hosted. Is it possible to resolve this please?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @EverlyV  Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Does this occur over data and broadband connections?

The customers who have raised the issue were on mobile, Secure Net also blocked the site for me on mobile before I cancelled it.  I'm not sure about broadband as I haven't tried it.

Hi Jack, is there any update on this please?

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @EverlyV - I've chased this up today and as soon as we have any update we'll post it on this thread 😊 Thank you for your ongoing patience with us.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @EverlyV - we've received an update from the team who are continuing to work on the categorization of your site. They've asked us to check in and find out if customers are continuing to experience the issue. Please let us know and we can update your case with the team.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@EverlyV I can confirm we've now resolved your case after testing this from our side and can see customers will now be able to access your site when using mobile data. If there's ever anything else we can help with, please let us know!