Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

justchilling
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

One of our websites cant be seen by our staff or customers and we use Vodafone to access both in mobile and hotspot. 

We have received several complaints from our customers that they are unable to access our website www.labfacility.com from the Vodafone home broadband service, apparently our site is being blocked by your DNS servers and/or by Secure Net.

We are a B2B company providing products to industry and should not be listed as a malicious website by your service. Can you please remove the website from your blocking filters which would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to correct this matter.

Kind regards,

Richard.

2 REPLIES 2

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good afternoon @justchilling 🙂

Thank you for getting in touch with us and letting us know about this - I've raised a request to have the classification evaluated and I'll let you know when we have some news. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, please just let me know. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning @justchilling - good news, this has now been reviewed and reclassified. 

Please allow up to 72 hours for all the changes to complete and then after this time, clear your cache/cookies and reload the page. Let me know if you need anything else.