Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SecureNet wrongly classifying website

swsweb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

Our website was hacked several months ago and although now clean is being blocked by Vodafone SecureNet. Can you please retest it?

https://citrino.uk/

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Effie

Hey @swsweb I hope you're doing well! I've taken a look at the site and there are multiple security vendors flagging it as containing malicious content, malware or phishing. You can check this yourself here. You would need to have all of this cleared before we could get the site reclassified with SecureNet. 

Hi Steph

I have finally have all vendors on VirusTotal cleared, can you please reclassify the site citrino.uk now on SecureNet?

Many thanks

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swsweb - thanks for the update. I've raised this to be reviewed by our Support team. This is logged under reference INC000005040425. One of us will let you know as soon as there's an update 😊

Hey @swsweb I hope you are doing well! The site has now been reclassified. Please clear the cache and cookies and try the access again. Please note that it can take 24-48 hours for the changes to take effect. If after this time you are still having access issues, please do let us know so we can escalate this.