Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim Swap page isnt working

cubaman
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I Received a replacement sim as my last ( Vodafone ) sim wasn't working. on the Sim swap page, I enter the number I want to transfer and press "go". Then the page refreshes and nothing happens 

- I've tried multiple browsers and computers 

- I have no popup or ad blockers 

- the number is correct ( I've put in the wrong number to check and it tells me as such )

- I've tried a +44 and 07 number and it still doesn't work 

is this a website bug? extremely frustrating. Anyone got a fix? is there another way to transfer the number?

Q

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @cubaman 

Can you try this link please sim swap. 

Apologies if this is the one you've been having issues with.

You could try earing your cookies and cache etc to see if that helps.

If it is is your still stuck them speak with customer services on 0333 3040191,  191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Social Media  

Or if you have a Vodafone Highstreet Store local then they can do this for you. Take some identification.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @cubaman 

You don't mention if you are PAYG or contract. Any SIM swap has to be made to a plain blank numberless SIM for the type of account.

If the SIM swap page is not allowing you to complete the process and  transfer the number to a replacement SIM it will be connected to your account.

I would suggest you speak to Vodafone through the Customer Service channels, live chat will be the quickest or speak to the Social Team through Twitter or Facebook DM with a link to the thread.