Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website blocked by Vodafone

Internet1283a
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

dispatchweekly.com/ has been blocked by vodafone for the last couple of weeks, it was fine before.

The site hasn't been backlisted and it is 100% legit. can you please unlock it ?

6 REPLIES 6

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member

You'll need to contact Vodafone UK either by phone or through their social media accounts, these forums are mostly just user-to-user support.

By adding a "/" and additional text after the domain name, a search box and some additional links come up.  By the looks of it, you have a WordPress site with a corrupted database, that may have been hacked by crypto-spammers.

Andy

Hi @Internet1283a 👋 I have raised this with the relevant team for review, once we hear back we will be in touch here.

CrimsonLiar

It appears to be back up in all its glory, without all the dodgy stuff from the crypto hijackers!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We've had a reply to your request form our Tech team @Internet1283a. They've advised we're unable to remove the block to your site as this is still being reported as containing malicious content. You can check the security of your site at anytime using Virusttotal.com. Once this content's been removed, we'll be able to action your request.

thank you for your reply. I had a look at the report and I see a few companies still reporting a virus which has been removed. Do you know how to get them to recheck the site?

Eg.

alphaMountain.ai

Hi @Internet1283a Our team are still investigating but we've had an update today.  Malware and phishing content has been found throughout leaving your site somewhat compromised. You'll be able to check this again on the website provided earlier - VirusTotal. Rest assured that we'll continue to monitor. In the meantime, you'll need to contact whoever hosts or is responsible for your website to ensure it is secured.