Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website blocked by vodafone

nserev
3: Seeker

Hello,

We have received complains from customers that our website www.kinguin.net is not accessible from Vodafone network

When customer enters the website they get a certificate warning for an ssl with following information

"Issued by: allot.com/emailAddress=info@allot.com"

Could you please help me to resolve the issue somehow ? 

Thank you.

21 REPLIES 21

Lucy_F

Hi @nserev Checking the URL via VirusTotal, the scan comes back clear. So we can investigate further can you please provide an example / screenshot of the error displayed when trying to access the URL on our network? Lucy 

nserev

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for the reply. Please check the screenshot. This is currently reported by customers in Spain. From previous messages on this forum it seems that this is something that you can assist to help me to resolve.

Screenshot_2024-05-23_18-18-41.png

Thanks for sending this on over @nserev. I've raised this as a case to our Networking Team for further investigation. We'll keep you updated here. Lucy 

nserev

Hi @Lucy_F did you got any answer ? We are still facing same issue reported from Vodafone Spain customers

Hi @nserev. Our Network team have reviewed the request raised and it has been rejected. The team have been unable to reproduce any issues, the URL loads correctly. To be clear, we can only check website access on the Vodafone UK network. As the issue is affecting Vodafone Spain, you will need to contact them directly, not Vodafone UK. 

nserev

@Jason thank you for the answer. Do you have any information how to contact them ? The helpdesk on Facebook doesn't help on this issue and I am struggling to find any contacts for them.

Thank you.

If the Vodafone Spain Social Media team on Facebook or X can't help with this @nserev, we would advise following an alternative route - from the Contact web page, there will be a TOBi icon located at the bottom right-hand side of the screen, which will then take you through to the Live Chat team. 

nserev

@Jason The helpdesk on Facebook says that I need to contact the company allot.com. When I called the number of the website the person said that they cannot open a ticket because I am not a Vodafone client. Unfortunately it seems Vodafone is blocking websites without notice and they don't give any information how the website can be unblocked. In other similar requests on this forum it seems that you were able to help on resolving the issue. Can you help me as well ?

Thank you.

I'm just popping over a message @nserev to let you know that we've found a contact at Vodafone Spain. We've queried the block and they've advised that the authority in Spain ordered to block this URL 19th April. We've asked the contact at Vodafone Spain how we move forward with challenging this. We'll keep you posted once they've responded.