Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website incorrectly classed as containing adult content

MF02
3: Seeker

Hi,
I work for an agency that has built a website that is currently being classed as containing adult content and is being blocked by the Vodafone network. The website in question is www.unileverpensionhub.co.uk which as the domain suggests is related to pensions.

We did email the contentclassification email address over a week ago and have yet to have a response on the matter. Please could this be reclassified as soon as possible.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

MF02

Apologies for the bump, but would anyone be able to help with my post above?

Hello, @MF02. I hope you're well. I understand that your website is currently being incorrectly classified as adult content, so I've raised a request to our Network Team for it to be reclassified for you (Ref: INC000005165346). Once we've received confirmation from them that the reclassification has been completed, we'll be back in touch. 

Thanks for the response @Charlotte . Do you know how long it usually takes for the the Network Team to reclassify a site?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @MF02 These investigations can take up to 5 working days to complete and we'll keep you posted on our progress here. 

Morning @MF02 Thanks for your patience! The team have confirmed that your site has previously flagged as malware at some point. The flag has now been removed as it's showing as clean, so it's no longer blocked 👍 Please allow 24 hours for this to take effect, and then clear your cache and cookies. If you need help with anything else, just drop us another message.