Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 15 Pro Max signal issues

Doylean
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have an apple iPhone 15 Pro Max running iOS 17.6.1 and the mobile signal is incredibly poor. I very seldom get 5G and even when I do my download speeds are very, very slow. Most of the time it reverts to 4G or sometimes even Edge. Does anybody else have the same problem? And does anybody know the solution?

6 REPLIES 6

Janey

Hi @Doylean Thanks for your post! We're not aware of any connection issue specific to your phone. Does the issue happen in on location? Or everywhere you go?

Everywhere I go unfortunately 

That sounds like it could be an issue either with your device or SIM. Firstly, please make sure you APN's are set up correctly. I'd also recommend that you try a manual roam this will help reset your phones connection to our network. If neither of these help, then please drop our social media team a message and we'll take a look at your account. 

@Janey wrote:

That sounds like it could be an issue either with your device or SIM.

Has the OP been able to compare with other VF users in the same locations? They mention having this problem with their existing phone, but I don't see any comments about whether this a recent issue, previous phone unaffected, or suchlike.

Based on what's been posted thus far, this could equally be a network issue.

Absolutely @japitts We're not completely ruling that out. Once we have more information, rest assured that we'll explore all avenues. 

japitts
8: Helper
8: Helper

@Doylean wrote:

I very seldom get 5G and even when I do my download speeds are very, very slow. Most of the time it reverts to 4G or sometimes even Edge.

Does toggling flight mode make any difference to the technology you're getting (i.e. 2G, 4G or 5G)? That would point at an issue with the reselecting/idle criteria if so.