Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

no Phone signal in TD1 3SS or TD1 3TE

Lisarae13
3: Seeker

Anyone suffering signal loss after the recent upgrade of services.???  We now have 4G but no signal.  Have went from full signal to 1 bar, 2 occasionally.  Not enough to make or receive calls. 

Come on vodafone recognise the problem and sort it. Loads of us affected !!????

16 REPLIES 16

Lisarae13

TEMPLATE-----------------------------------------------

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. TD1 3**

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Not got full yet and currently in td4

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
TD1 3SS 
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Not tried but neighbours hsbing same issue 

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Can't take or make calls 
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All 
6) When did you first notice this issue?
After ur upgrade last Thursday 
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

permanent 

Paulinecharlie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

No signal at TD1 3SS either for over 1 week... odd 1 bar.. occasional call comes threw then it disconnects

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Paulinecharlie @Lisarae13 I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing issues with our service. 

We'll need to take a closer look into this to locate any faults - so we're able to do this, please contact us via the private message I've sent to you both. 

We've been through trying everything on chat! You referred us to this to escalate for gods sake!!!! 

All wAs fine untill you upgraded the area to 4g!!!!!! 

Had full signal till then!!!!!! 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Penny_L – Thanks for getting back to me.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

@Lisarae13 – I can see we’ve received your recent email (ref: #16444246) and will be in touch as soon as we can.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Lisarae13 Our Network Engineers have now closed INC2997120 which was rasied to look into the coverage in your area. This issue has now been resolved 🙂

No it's not!!!! Still only got 1 or 2 bars of signal at best 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Lisarae13 If this is the case, please reply to our latest email with specific timed examples of failures from the last 24 hours. Please also include screenshots to go alongside these examples. 

I've went from a full 5 bars of signal when I joined Vodafone last year to no signal. Mostly now I have 1 bar or 2 at most. 

Sitting with 2 at the moment, not always enough to make or receive calls and texts!!!