Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Booking a tech team appointment at local store

gazmix8
4: Newbie

Hi

The option on the website seems to be broken. Do I even need to make an appointment as at my more local store that has closed yer turned up and waited.

I have to travel a distance so I need to know whether need to book or not.. Impossible to call the store. Can't believe a big city has no store and have to travel to small town or shopping centre. Sign of the times here. 

Thanks

DSC_0367.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

At a guess @gazmix8 this is connected to your 4G calling question on the forum.

You mean Tech Team Services here: Tech Team Services 

Didn't even know Vodafone were still offering this service when it's expensive at £25.00 for 30 minutes for face to face help and advise for something that should have been offered to customers as goodwill. 

If you need further help, send the Social Team a message here: Contact Us at least it will provided to you as a customer without the added £25.00 charge.

@AnnS Hi and thanks

Ah i guess that's it then they've ended it.. I guess you just walk in now & wait to see someone. 

I knew the tech guy when the shop was open in town, now closed, & wondered if he was still working at the new store in the shopping center.. also to have a look at some phones that i may have to update to. 

Yeh i've used Tobi & via Facebook Messenger a few times.. Great service 

Regards

Hi

So i guess i can just turn up & wait my turn to see the tech guy?  I called the shopping center where the store is & they gave me the store number which wasn't working.. 

There used be 2 in my city center now none in a large city whereas local town have them. 

Regards