Karen6498
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Why I can't view the replies on my post

5 REPLIES 5

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@Karen6498 Did you get any email notfications that anyone had replied? I've had very odd things happen when someone has attempted to reply before they had verified their email address, so I guess it could be something along those lines - but 4 replies, all missing?? It seems very strange, but I'm sure that one of the Vodafone Team will be along to help as soon as they can.

Further thought - presumably you had verified your email address before you started posting??

• yes, I got two email notifications.  I can see my post in my account when I go into posts but not in the forum.  It also says 4 replies but I can view them x

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I can see in my stats that I replied to you and my initial reply did upload as it should because I checked. 

Looks like a forum glitch to me. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

That's all I can see

Annie_N

@BandOfBrothers

Although I can see from your profile that you posted, I can't see them. Indeed I can't see the thread at all, although I can get to the original post from @Karen6498 s profile. It does feel a bit like a verification problem, where similar things happen, but maybe it's some new issue