Hi Billy,

Are you able to log into MyAccount?

Nabs

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi flashback944,

Nabs has beaten me to it here. :Winking_smiley:

Also, what error messages do you get when you try to login?

James

Hi,

I can login to my account. When I open up vip and go to login (why doesn't it automatically log me in?) It either won't open the page

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvodafone/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/micrositeResponder.jspx...

or if it does and I have the page to login, once I put my details in it goes to another oracle error page. Sure the page was blue but I can't get past the first stage at the mo to check!

Cheers

Oh & i've turned virus protection off & used different browsers (IE & Firefox) and still the same result:(

Hi flashback944

Thanks for your post. 

Are you trying to login via My Vodafone or vip.vodafone.co.uk?

If you login via My Vodafone and you can get onto the Welcome page, if you click on to VIP it'll log you in to the VIP site automatically.

If you try and login via vip.vodafone.co.uk then you will have to enter your login details separately.

When was the last time you successfully logged in? Also, have you tried accessing VIP via the VIP app for iPhone or Android to see if you can get into it that way?

Thanks

Simon

Just tried logging in via your my account link. Didn't work at first then it took me through to this page

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/oam/server/auth_cred_submit

Oracle access manager

Error

System error. Please re-try your action. If you continue to get this error, please contact the Administrator.

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi flashback944,

I realise you posted this last night but I'm getting the normal log in page when I go to 'My Account' via Chrome and Internet Explorer.

If clearing your cache and cookies isn't helping, can you follow the instructions on how to reach my team here? This will allow us to check over your account set up for you. :Winking_smiley:

Cheers, Ben

Hi Ben, would you be able to contact me to have a look at my account as I seem to be getting the same error when trying to log in to My account and customer services have not been avle to resolve?

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@petecolquitt

Could you clarify, please. Are you trying to log in to your My Vodafone online account, to manage your phone account in some way? Or are you trying to access the VIP programme? As far as I know, the latter closed a few years back.