main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Off topic

Cannot access the Get My Photo web page

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

I don't know which board to post this, but I have been trying for several hours to access the web page vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto, but keep getting the message:

Sorry – we’ve not been able to open the page you’re looking for
This might be because:

• The link is broken
  • You’ve typed the link incorrectly
  • The page is broken
  • The page has been deleted or removed

Having now contacted customer support, I have now been told that this is because "the team" are making some adjustments. If I ran their website, I would put in a redirect to a page with a message saying what is happening, not leaving customers wasting time trying to find out what the trouble is. #Not Happy 😞

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Sometimes maintenance work is carried out on the pages which can cause conflict @IDG20 

I appreciate how frustrating this can be.

I've tried getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk and it's working for me.

Screenshot_20200622-051748_Samsung Internet.jpg

If not for you then try clearing your browsers cache and cookies and try again and or try another browser.

On a side note may I assume the phone your using isn't capable of receiving picture message texts known as MMS ?

getmyphoto.vodafone FAQ's.  

If it can then Live Chat  or Customer Services on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can provision your account.

I personally prefer Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or even email as a MMS has a file size limitation for sending and the Network charges to send a MMS Text.

Mobile Data must be turned On to both send and recieve MMS.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View solution in original position

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Sometimes maintenance work is carried out on the pages which can cause conflict @IDG20 

I appreciate how frustrating this can be.

I've tried getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk and it's working for me.

Screenshot_20200622-051748_Samsung Internet.jpg

If not for you then try clearing your browsers cache and cookies and try again and or try another browser.

On a side note may I assume the phone your using isn't capable of receiving picture message texts known as MMS ?

getmyphoto.vodafone FAQ's.  

If it can then Live Chat  or Customer Services on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can provision your account.

I personally prefer Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or even email as a MMS has a file size limitation for sending and the Network charges to send a MMS Text.

Mobile Data must be turned On to both send and recieve MMS.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Thank you you very much, @bandofbrothers, for your very helpful reply. The link you sent me does indeed work. The problem is that the link included in the original message was wrong (vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto), so Vodafone obviously needs to update its message template.

I very rarely get MMS's, so it's not a huge deal, but it's frustrating that I have had to expend so much time on getting to the root of this issue! 

Thanks, once again, for your much appreciated assistance. 

View more options
Highlighted

My pleasure @IDG20 

:Smiling:

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options