Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot access the Get My Photo web page

IDG20
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I don't know which board to post this, but I have been trying for several hours to access the web page vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto, but keep getting the message:

Sorry – we’ve not been able to open the page you’re looking for
This might be because:

• The link is broken
  • You’ve typed the link incorrectly
  • The page is broken
  • The page has been deleted or removed

Having now contacted customer support, I have now been told that this is because "the team" are making some adjustments. If I ran their website, I would put in a redirect to a page with a message saying what is happening, not leaving customers wasting time trying to find out what the trouble is. #Not Happy 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Sometimes maintenance work is carried out on the pages which can cause conflict @IDG20 

I appreciate how frustrating this can be.

I've tried getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk and it's working for me.

Screenshot_20200622-051748_Samsung Internet.jpg

If not for you then try clearing your browsers cache and cookies and try again and or try another browser.

On a side note may I assume the phone your using isn't capable of receiving picture message texts known as MMS ?

getmyphoto.vodafone FAQ's.  

If it can then Live Chat  or Customer Services on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can provision your account.

I personally prefer Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or even email as a MMS has a file size limitation for sending and the Network charges to send a MMS Text.

Mobile Data must be turned On to both send and recieve MMS.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Sometimes maintenance work is carried out on the pages which can cause conflict @IDG20 

I appreciate how frustrating this can be.

I've tried getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk and it's working for me.

Screenshot_20200622-051748_Samsung Internet.jpg

If not for you then try clearing your browsers cache and cookies and try again and or try another browser.

On a side note may I assume the phone your using isn't capable of receiving picture message texts known as MMS ?

getmyphoto.vodafone FAQ's.  

If it can then Live Chat  or Customer Services on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can provision your account.

I personally prefer Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or even email as a MMS has a file size limitation for sending and the Network charges to send a MMS Text.

Mobile Data must be turned On to both send and recieve MMS.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Thank you you very much, @bandofbrothers, for your very helpful reply. The link you sent me does indeed work. The problem is that the link included in the original message was wrong (vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto), so Vodafone obviously needs to update its message template.

I very rarely get MMS's, so it's not a huge deal, but it's frustrating that I have had to expend so much time on getting to the root of this issue! 

Thanks, once again, for your much appreciated assistance. 

BandOfBrothers

My pleasure @IDG20 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >