Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Great service - Tina in Oxford

HannaS
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I just wanted to say a big thanks to Tina (Constantina is her full name, if I recall?) at Oxford's Vodafone store on Cornmarket street. I came in on Saturday 22 Feb with an extremely complicated 'SIM card switch / multiple international phones / pay as you go switching to plan' conundrum, and she ended up spending about two hours helping me, including forgoing her break. She was so friendly and proactive and made my experience so much less stressful than I was bracing for! Several *years* after moving here from Canada, I can now finally use my UK number on my smartphone!

I'd understood from her that I'd be auto-sent some kind of customer feedback survey, but I never was, and I want to make sure my thanks gets back to her and her manager. (Her manager was also helping me briefly and was also great - she had shoulder-length blonde hair but unfortunately I didn't catch her name). Could the Vodafone team monitoring this board possibly pass this on to them?

Many thanks!

Hanna

2 REPLIES 2

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @HannaS, thanks for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback! Sorry about the delay getting back to you, we've been super busy; rest assured I'll be sure to pass your comments along to Tina 😊

Great, thanks! :Smiling: