cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I know that the information I read is up to date?

ClaudiaGalit
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I was looking for various information and I have found very old questions, how do I know if those questions and answers are up to date with the information?

I hope you can help me. Thanks. 😀

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for clarifying @ClaudiaGalit 🙂 The Moderators , Community Champions and people who are active in the community regularly will update any active threads if some information becomes outdated.

If you find information on a thread from several years ago, you can check if the answers are still relevant by either posting a message in that thread or you can drop a message to our Social Media team here as they will always have the most up to date information about processes and they can help with any account specific queries. 

With regards to the link you included, all of the information and suggestions there are still relevant. We do suggest though that if you are ever having a device specific issue, you also check on the manufacturers website or get in touch with them directly as they will often have fixes and patches ready for issues that we may not yet be aware of. 

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Steph

Hey @ClaudiaGalit I hope you're well and having a lovely day 😊 What information are you looking for? 

Hi Steph, I was looking for information about iPhone, exactly this question: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/iOS/Why-didn-t-my-phone-ring/td-p/2605197

What I want to know is, how do I check that this information is up to date if the question is from 2018? And I'm not only speaking for that specific question, but for others that you may find in this community.

Thanks for clarifying @ClaudiaGalit 🙂 The Moderators , Community Champions and people who are active in the community regularly will update any active threads if some information becomes outdated.

If you find information on a thread from several years ago, you can check if the answers are still relevant by either posting a message in that thread or you can drop a message to our Social Media team here as they will always have the most up to date information about processes and they can help with any account specific queries. 

With regards to the link you included, all of the information and suggestions there are still relevant. We do suggest though that if you are ever having a device specific issue, you also check on the manufacturers website or get in touch with them directly as they will often have fixes and patches ready for issues that we may not yet be aware of. 

Thank you very much Steph, the information was clear to me!

You're very welcome @ClaudiaGalit 😊