Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I want details about my Vodafone number 8298455434.Anyone help me please

AwesomeBoY
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I want owner name of this vodafone number [Removed]. If you help please contact me on on my email attitude [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information content please see Community Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @AwesomeBoY 

This is the Vodafone UK forum.

No Network would be able to supply details of a person who owns a number due to data protection laws. In the UK this is gdpr rules.

Also as this is an open forum I'd suggest to remove your email address  (flagged).

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

This is a crime matter. You can't understand 

BandOfBrothers

Then please contact your local law enforcement departments and the official Customer Services / fraud departments.

Account access isn't available via this forum anymore for Vodafone UK customers I'm afraid @AwesomeBoY 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

That's why your company are not progressing in india . In india jio provide all information about any number

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to see your having problems with your network @AwesomeBoY. As @BandOfBrothers mentioned we're only equipped to assist Vodafone UK customers here. For more help with your issue, please contact Vodafone India directly and I'm sure they'll be happy to help 😊