Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lost property

RedGraciex
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, 

We accidentally left an item belonging to my son in the Swansea store, we have tried all ways to get in touch with them but nobody will help - please can you help me contact the store? 

The store is 45 minutes away and we can't make it in until later in the week so need to make sure the property is kept safe until then please 

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately there isn't a phone number for the stores in order for the general public to use. 

I'd suggest customer services on 191. Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they maybe able to email or call them on the staff usage only number @RedGraciex 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

We Already tried the phone number, held for 30 minutes to be told there's nothing they can do - they won't ring the store or pass a message on. 

On the live chat I was unsuccessful in being able to get through to speak to an adviser with the xhoxeat available.

BandOfBrothers

Sorry to hear that.

Give the Vodafone Social Media Team's via the link link a try.

Unfortunately you can't Private message them on the forum so twitter Dm or Facebook Messenger is the only way.

That or take the journey back to the store.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member

I live in Swansea and I will be passing the store a little later... I can pop in and ask them if they have any lost property and if so to hold it for you?

Thank you - is there anyway of private messaging you?

WelshPaul

I don't think you can... I am heading into town shortly, I don't really need to know the details but if you can let me know what day the item or items were left then that might be helpful. 🙂

I will show the staff in the shop this thread and I will let you know if anything was found or handed in. I will also let the store staff know that you will call in and collect any items at the end of the week. 👍

(I will ask for a contact number, but I doubt they will provide me with one as they won't want it publicly displayed here.)

That's so helpful - I really appreciate your kindness. 

It was a white bottle (sounds pretty but it cost over £20 and my son is very upset at the loss of his drinking bottle)

I am so grateful. Thank you 

WelshPaul

No problem, passing there anyway and so it won't take more than a minute or two out of my day. Will post an update here a little later. 👍

WelshPaul

Just called in to the shop and they have it. I told them that you'd call in at the weekend and collect it. Said no problem!